Policy of integrated system management
"By offering quality products and services we aim to achieve a high degree of satisfaction of all parties involved by meeting their demands"
This policy aims to clearly and unambiguously indicate the commitment of the company LLC "ČIKOM" Podgorica, to continuously implement and improve its business in accordance with the requirements of international standards: ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality Management System), ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 (Information Security Management System) and ISO / IEC 20000-1: 2011 (Service Management System).
High commitment to meeting these standards, setting goals that are in line with them and the participation of all employees in meeting them, contributes to business, resulting in products and services that are in line with the requirements of our customers and all parties involved, both internal and external, in an environment characterized by a high level of information security, which together forms the basis from which the strategic goals of our company arise.
We strive to approach all aspects of our work systematically and to integrate the following principles into our business:
- By offering quality products and services we aim to achieve a high degree of satisfaction of all parties involved by meeting their requirements.
- Researching current and future needs and expectations of all parties involved, as well as accepting their relevant suggestions and proposals.
- Cutting down costs of business, increasing productivity and profit as a basis for our work that aims to increase effectiveness of all processes on which the company's business is based.
- Leadership attitude of the company's management in terms of involving all employees, at all levels, in achieving the company's goals, which overall lead to a high level of compatibility of products and services, as well as a high level of information security, according to the requirements of all parties involved.
- Providing favorable conditions for learning, continuous refreshment and improvement of knowledge and professional skills of all employees.
- Encouraging teamwork in order to complete tasks in the best way possible.
- Planning all business processes and maintaining constant improvements (by measuring and analyzing performance provide the data necessary for changing and improving the processes).
- Decision making based on facts (analyzing current state, realizing goals and plans, correcting based on acquired results and monitoring the effects of revised processes).
- Good partner relations with suppliers and users (creating and strengthening trust and cooperation)
- Information, no matter the form its in, as a primary tool for conducting business, has its value and will be adequately protected.
- Confidentiality, integrity and availability of information will, by applying the process of risk management, indicate to all parties involved that the risk is adequately managed inside the company.
- Security of information is taken into account when designing processes, information systems and controls.
This policy has been approved by the top management of LCC "Cikom" Podgorica and provides a framework for further establishment of relevant company goals.